13 ways to cook tasty sour soup everyone loves
Vietnamese family cuisine would like to introduce to you 13 ways to cook rich sour soup with easy-to-cook ingredients.
1. How to cook snakehead sour soup
– 1 fruit fish (also known as snakehead fish) range 400g
– 1-2 trees along mosquito net (mint)
– 2 large tomatoes
– 10-15 okra
– 2 slices of pineapple to taste
– 100g bean sprouts
– 1 grated sour tamarind
– 1 small branch of celery
– Coriander (coriander), cilantro (braised coriander)
– Fish sauce, seasoning seeds, sugar, salt, dry onions and garlic.
1- The fry we clean, slice, drop the fish into a pot of boiling water add some cooked salt , for a separate plate.
2- Tamarind tamarind in the bowl, add a little boiling water, blanch for tamarind me, filter seeds, retain the tamarind juice. Bean sprouts washed, drained. Pineapple peeled, washed, sliced to taste.
3- Vertical mosquito shell stripped, washed, sliced diagonally. Wash celery and okra, sliced diagonally.
4- Tomatoes washed, add areca zone. Chinese smell, washed coriander, finely chopped.
5- Fry garlic and onion, fry tomatoes for about 3 minutes then add pineapple and stir fry together.
6- Put 2 bowls of filtered water in a tomato pot, boil water, add tamarind juice to boil, add seasonings to taste.
7- Add celery and okra to boil for about 3 minutes, then add bean sprouts, mint, add a little fish sauce and heat the fish along until boiling, then turn off the heat.
8 – Ladle soup into a large bowl, sprinkle the smell of Chinese rice, coriander on the surface, served with salty salt and chopped chili. You can add some garlic to the surface of the soup.
2. How to cook sour soup
– Fresh squid: 300 gr
– Tomatoes: 1 fruit
– Pineapple ripe: ½ fruit
– Coriander , scallions
– Sour tamarind: 1 fruit
– Ginger, garlic: 1 small branch
1: Squid purchased clean, peel off the outer wrap, cut circle, use scissors to press around the petals to look beautiful. To dry.
2: Pineapple peeled, cut off eyes, cut into bite-sized pieces, tamarind tamarind is washed, peeled, Tomatoes add areca pieces. Scallions, coriander: chopped. Ginger, minced garlic
3: Non-aromatic 1 spoon of cooking oil with ½ ginger garlic, stir-fried squid in the hands quickly on high heat for about 2 minutes, seasoning with little spices to infuse, pour the squid on a plate, to separate.
4: Continue cooking non-aromatic 1 tbsp cooking oil with ½ teaspoon garlic remaining garlic, add tomatoes, pineapple to stir-fry together to color sour soup. Add enough water to the pot, add a tamarind to boil.
5: When the tamarind is ripe, remove the puree, remove the pulp to get clear water, may decrease according to the family’s taste because the pineapple itself has a sour taste. Use a spoon to scoop out the top of the foam so the broth is clear and stir-fried squid in.
6: When the water boils again, season to taste again to taste, add scallions, coriander and then turn off the heat. Do not boil too long.
7: Put the soup into a bowl, add some herbs to catch the eye.
3. How to cook sour fish soup
200gam bean sprouts
gai pineapple berries
2 tomatoes 50g sour
Spices: fish sauce, sugar, cooking oil
1 minced minced garlic Minced
vegetables: chili, coriander coriander, braised vegetables
1: Processing raw materials (very important stage)
– Wash the fish after buying, to clean viscosity and fishy smell, you remember to rub white salt on the fish and wash it many times. To choose a delicious piece of cotton without a lot of fat, you should choose the tail of the fish or you can choose the head and abdomen of the fish.
– Tomatoes choose ripe fruits, not waterlogged, cut off, washed and sliced into areca zone.
– Pineapple is peeled, rubbed with salt and washed, then sliced
– Peppermint is stripped of its bark, washed, and then cut into small pieces to suit everyone’s mouth.
– Okra is removed stalks, washed and crossed
– The wedge vegetables, picked up the leaves, washed and chopped with chili.
– Put the pan on the stove, heat the pan, add 1 spoon of cooking oil, non-fragrant garlic and separate the bowl.
– Put the tomatoes in the pot and put on the stove, splintering the tomatoes until the tomatoes are smooth to give the orange a nice broth.
– Add pineapple to island with tomatoes and add boiling water to boil together.
– Lau fish put in a pot of boiling broth. While waiting for the catfish to ripen, you can make tamarind tamarind, by adding sour tamarind tamarind to boiling water, filtering the sour tamarind water then waiting for the ripe cottonfish to be able to put sour tamarind juice in the pot of soup.
4. How to cook sour chicken soup
400g chicken thigh
half 1/2 pineapple
1 longitudinal mosquito
coriander, sugar, chili, garlic, dried onion
1/2 squeezed tamarind ripe
Spices, fish sauce, seasoning seeds
1: After buying chicken, clean it with salt or white wine to remove the fishy smell. Then wash again with water and chop into small pieces to taste.
2: Marinate chopped chicken with minced onion and minced garlic. Add salt, seasoning, a little pepper and marinate in about 15-20 minutes.
3: Tomatoes washed into areca zone.
Pineapple peeled, removed the eye and divided into 2 parts: 1 part chopped into a triangle to cook soup, 1 minced finely.
Along the mosquito nets stripped shell, washed and chopped just to eat.
Tamarind with hot water remove the seeds and residue and extract the juice.
4: Non-fragrant garlic, then fry pineapple into stir fry first. Then you pour all the chicken into a stir-fry. This tip will help the chicken to soak up the seasoning while being sour and easy to eat.
5: Add a little water and then braise the chicken for about 20 minutes to allow the chicken to cook. The trick to checking if your chicken is cooked is to stab the chicken with a chopstick, continue to boil if the water is red.
Then, along the mosquito net, tomatoes, pineapple prepared to cook together. Add tamarind juice to make it sour. Season to add sour sour chicken soup.
Finally, you add the smell of the ship, the chopped vegetables are finished.
… then you add vegetables, tubers, fruits, seasoning and seasoning is finished.
5. How to cook sour red fish soup
100 grams of red tilapia
50 grams of mint
50 grams of bean sprouts
50 grams of okra
Scallion, red onion, chili, tamarind, coriander
1: Fish washed, boiled briefly for five minutes. Mint peeled, thinly sliced. Tomatoes washed, add areca zone. Pineapple, okra chopped. Tamarind tamarind with boiling water to get tamarind juice.
2: Pour just enough fish broth into the pot with tamarind juice, then put pineapple, tomatoes, fish in turn to boil.
3: Add mint, okra, cook for about two minutes then add bean sprouts, season to taste and then turn off the heat.
4: Ladle soup into a bowl, put coriander in, served with chili sauce.
6. How to cook classic sour sour cotton
Fish parts: 500g
Cotton cork: 500g
coriander, vegetables braised
Spices common: salt, fish sauce, sugar, MSG, seasoning seeds
Com cool (can be replaced with tamarind or lemon)
Garlic minced puree
1: Linh fish choose the ones that are still fresh and fresh, then washed and drained. You should not rub the fish too vigorously, the fish gut will be crushed causing bitter not delicious.
2: Cotton wool washed, drained.
3: Put the pot on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, mince garlic until fragrant. Then add the filtered water.
4: Boiling water, add rice to the rice, season with 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of MSG. If you taste it again, you can eat.
5: Put the flexible fish into the soup, because the fish is very quick to cook, so when the fish wait for the water to boil again, add the cotton balls and chopped green onions. Add coriander seeds, braised vegetables and turn off the heat. Seasoning with 1 tablespoon delicious fish sauce is also great.
6: This dish is hot to taste good, so after cooking, eat it right away. Used with white rice, do not forget to add 1 cup of fish sauce with chili sliced offline.
Note: If you cannot eat the intestines, you can also remove the stomach and remove the intestine.
7. How to cook sour bamboo shoots soup
– 1 red snapper
– 300g sour sour bamboo shoots
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 chili
– Dry onions, fresh onions, dill and spices.
1: Marinate fish with seasoning seeds, minced onion, minced chili. Apply the spices on the outside and inside the fish.
2: Aromatic tomatoes. Onions, diced.
3: Put the fish in the oil pan and fry hunt.
4: Non-fragrant dry onion, turn off the fire, then put thinly sliced bamboo shoots into the island. Seasoning with spaghetti, salt.
5: Put the water in the bamboo pot and the water boil and cook the fish.
6: Add tomatoes to the soup and season to taste.
7: Finally, put the fresh onions, dill the pot of soup and turn off the heat. Ladle into a large bowl.
8. How to cook chicken leaf soup
– Chicken: 600g
– Giang leaves: 1 bunch about 250g
– Fresh onions: 3 branches
– Cooking oil: 2 teaspoons
– Spices: sugar, fish sauce, salt
– Cilantro, basil, ginger
1: Processing of raw materials:
– Giang leaves picked clean, washed with water and chopped then crushed.
– Chicken washed. Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces.
– Onion washed, crushed, cut.
– Cilantro, finely chopped basil
– Minced Ginger
– Marinate chicken with fresh onions, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tbsp of fish sauce, fresh ginger, shock absorber then let about 10 minutes to infuse.
– Pour the oil into a hot pan and then fry the chicken, stir until the chicken is ready and then scooped out.
– Put a pot containing 1.5 liters of water on the stove to boil.
– When the water boils, add the chicken to boil for about 5-10 minutes, then release the leaves, add 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tbsp of sauce, 1/4 tbsp of salt until boiling, turn off the heat.
– Finally, scoop the soup into a bowl, sprinkle with cilantro and basil to eat.
Note: Because of the sour properties of the leaves, when cooking, you should not use aluminum pots. Encountering acidity, the aluminum concentration of the soup can soar and cause poisoning, which is bad for health.
9. How to cook sour shrimp soup
– 200g ground shrimp
– 1 sour star fruit
– 1 tomato
– Several branches of coriander, Chinese smell
– 1-2 leaves of guise
– Scallions, salt, seasoning seeds, fish sauce, dried onions.
1: Shrimp shrimps cut off legs, keep shrimp shells intact, wash again thoroughly.
2: Star fruit, tomatoes, washed, cut off the edge, cut into circles, tomatoes add areca zone.
3: Guise leaves washed, chopped.
4: Coriander, washed and finely chopped.
5: Next, heat two small tablespoons of cooking oil, fragrant shallots, and fry shrimp in a pan. Then the star fruit, tomatoes on the island for about 2 minutes.
6: Add to the pot about two bowls of filtered water, boil, season with two small teaspoons of salt, a small spoon of fish sauce, half a teaspoon of seasoning seeds, bring to a boil again depending on your taste.
7: Turn off the kitchen and sprinkle the mixture of coriander, green onions, Chinese parsley, palm leaves into the soup, scoop out a large bowl to make rice soup.
10. How to cook crab soup with bamboo shoots
– 3 – 4 large crabs or crabs
– 1 slice of pineapple
– 2 tomatoes
– 100g sour bamboo shoots
– Scallions, Chinese smell, dried onion
– Fish sauce, seasoning seeds, salt, pepper, lemon
1: Wash the crabs, remove the bib, use a spoon to scoop the eggs into a small bowl, squeeze into the eggs a few drops of lemon to remove the fishy smell. Crab meat chopped in half, to the bowl.
2: Sour bamboo shoots, scallions, and the scent of rice are washed to make a bowl.
3: Pineapple cut eyes, sliced, tomatoes add areca zone.
4: Heat two tablespoons of cooking oil, dry aromatic onion, pour crab eggs into the pot, stir well.
5: Next, stir the crab meat well, cover tightly, season with a spoon of salt, half a teaspoon of seasoning, a small spoon of fish sauce, braise for 5 to 8 minutes because the meat will make the water.
6: Then fill the soup pot with about two bowls of filtered water, bring to a boil.
7: Use a small pan, dry aromatic onion, pour the tomatoes on the island, add a small spoon of salt to tomatoes quickly cooked.
8: Add sour bamboo shoots and pineapple to the brains together, continue cooking for 8 to 10 minutes.
9: Finally, you pour the mixture of tomatoes, bamboo shoots and pineapple in a pot of crab soup, boil, boil for 4 -7 minutes, because when boiling the pineapple and tomatoes will produce slightly sweet and sour water and the sweet juice from the crab meat is very Tasty, so you don’t need to add a lot of seasoning, taste again depending on your taste.
10: Turn off the heat, sprinkle the green onions and the Chinese smell into the pot. Ladle into a bowl to make soup with rice or noodles are delicious.
11. How to cook sour mussel soup to cook tomatoes
– 500g of whole shell mussels
– 2 tomatoes
– 1 bunch of cumin
– Salt, seasoning, dried onions.
1: The mussel is bought and soaked in cold water with a little salt, soak for 1 hour. Then rinse several times with plenty of water.
2: Boil the pot of boiling water, drop the mussel to boil until the mussel opens, turn off the heat, wait until cool, pour the boiled mussel water separately to a clean bowl, select the mussel meat, remove the mussel shell.
3: Washed tomatoes, add areca zone.
4: Dill washed, finely chopped.
5: Heat two small tablespoons of cooking oil, fragrant shallots, pour tomatoes into cooked, stir fry for about 3 minutes.
6: Next, pour the mussel and mussel water to boil together until boiling, season with two small teaspoons of salt, half a teaspoon of seasoning seeds, season again according to your taste.
7: Turn off the heat, sprinkle with finely chopped cumin, scoop out a bowl to make soup with rice.
12. How to cook sauerkraut soup with beef
– 300g corn beef or beef tendon
– A bowl of sauerkraut
– 1-2 ripe tomatoes
– Dried onions, salt, fish sauce, seasoning seeds.
1: Pickled sauerkraut washed through water several times to reduce salinity, and less acid, cut short, to the basket to drain.
2: Tomatoes washed, add areca zone.
3: Beef washed, put in freezer compartment for about 30-45 minutes for meat to harden slightly, then take out sliced to taste.
4: Next, pour cold water over the meat, cook, because the sliced beef is very soft.
5: Cook the beef for about 20 minutes, add the pickles and cook for about 5 minutes.
6: Use another small pot, heat two small spoons of cooking oil, fragrant shallots, pour the tomatoes into the pan to cook, season with a pinch of salt to quickly cook the tomatoes.
7: Next put tomatoes in the pot of sauerkraut and beef, continue boiling for about 5 – 10 minutes, season with two small spoons of fish sauce, half a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of seasoning seeds, boil, season again. according to your taste.
Turn off the heat, scoop out a bowl to make soup with rice.
13. How to cook sour soup vegetable balls king
20g king vegetables,
1/2 slice pineapple to eat
green onion, Chinese smell, salt, seasoning, sugar, dried onion.
1: Lean minced meat, pour into a bowl, add a small spoon of salt, a little pepper, mix well, marinate for about 10 minutes.
2: Vegetables soaked king soaked, washed, cut short pieces to eat.
3: Pineapple peel off pineapple eye, sliced to taste. Heat a little cooking oil in the pot, pineapple onion, then fry pineapple in about 3 minutes, pour into the pot about 2-3 bowls of filtered water, boil for about 10 minutes.
4: Use a spoon to scoop the meat into balls, put into the pot to cook with pineapple, bring to the boil until cooked.
5: Seasoning seasonings again to taste, let the vegetables advance to the boil together until slightly boiling, then turn off the stove, do not cook for long, making the vegetables lose their crispness.
6: Add the smell of the vessel, chopped scallions, scoop out a large bowl to make soup with rice.
These are 13 ways to cook sour soup that Vietnamese family cuisine has distilled to introduce to you. With these sour soup methods, we hope that your family meal is always delicious and attractive