All delicacies made from duck meat just look like they want to eat
1. Roasted duck with honey
Honey baked duck dish has a natural fat aroma, attractive crunchy crust that everyone cannot refuse!
2 duck legs
½ ginger root
1 tbsp of white wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp of fish sauce
2 tbsp of honey
½ teaspoon salt
- Wash the duck’s legs then use a bamboo stick to skew the duck meat and then marinate the ingredients. By doing this, the duck will absorb more seasoning!
- Squeeze the duck with both hands to allow the seasoning to soak. Add scallions and ginger, then cover the duck with plastic wrap, refrigerate for 1 hour or more.
- Place the duck’s thigh on the foil, brush evenly with a layer of honey and place in the oven at 200 degrees.
- After the first 20 minutes, take the duck’s thigh out, now you will see the duck secrete a layer of oil with honey, then cut the bowl, brush another layer of honey and continue to put in the oven for another 15-20 minutes is fine.
Not only is grilled chicken delicious, honey grilled duck is also this delicious! The duck meat has a moderate level of tender meat, which is better than the other pieces of meat. Especially with this grill method, the duck will melt a layer of natural oil, mixed with passionate honey so it has a very special fat aroma, served with hot rice or sticky rice is also very suitable!
2. Duck salad with sweet and sour vegetables
Duck meat if you boil the whole child will be bored. Please reduce some meat to make this strange new duck salad. Certainly your whole family will be very delicious!
Boiled duck meat
Onions, cucumbers, carrots, red peppers
Lemon, garlic, chili, basil dog and Chinese smell
Fish sauce, sugar, chutney, roasted sesame seeds
- Take 2 thin pieces of duck breast.
- Sliced onion soaked in ice water until crispy.
- Thinly sliced chilies, carrots and sliced cucumbers.
- Mix a mixture of fish sauce, sugar, lemon, chutney to make it taste sour, salty, sweet and then minced garlic and chili.
- Put onion, cucumber, carrot, onion in a bowl.
- Put the mixture of sweet and sour fish sauce in and mix well. Then add the duck meat together.
- Add chopped herbs and season to taste.
- Put the duck on a plate and sprinkle with roasted sesame seeds.
Try making this veggie duck salad! The dish is spicy and sweet, sweet and spicy, and the vegetables are both delicious and unappetizing! This is also considered a real drink for the husband to rai.
3. Pepper duck
Do you know how to store duck so soft, sweet and tasty? Let’s refer to how to make this pepper duck, you will not be disappointed!
700g duck meat
10-15 dry pepper
3 teaspoons of sugar
2 star anise
3 bay leaves
2 cinnamon sticks
2-3 stalks of coriander
3-4 cloves of garlic
1 lump of rock sugar
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp of soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon satay
- Garlic, ginger, sliced chili, sliced carrots to taste, 2cm long cilantro.
- Buy duck meat into pieces to taste and then boil the pot of boiling water on the stove and boil the duck then take out and drain.
- Pan the pan on the stove with some cooking oil, then put the duck in, stirring occasionally to make the duck slightly burnt edge to appeal. Put rice wine, soy sauce, satay in a pan, stir well with duck meat and turn off the heat.
- In another pan, add the cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add chili, garlic, ginger, and dry pepper into the aromatic. Then you add anise, cinnamon, bay leaf to the island.
- Finally, stir the duck meat quickly on medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add water to cover the surface of the duck, add a pinch of sugar. Let the mixture simmer for 20 minutes, then add the carrots, cover, cook for another 5-8 minutes, turn off the heat and sprinkle coriander on top.
Duck is a rather difficult food because if it is not done well, the dish will have a specific smell of duck and it is very difficult to eat. With this method of making poached duck, the duck is lightly boiled to deodorize, then it is combined with many different spices to create a delicious and attractive flavor that everyone must nod and praise. !
4. Braised duck in soy sauce
On cool days, the family meal with the dish is the best. Try making this soy sauce braised duck dish, the meat is soft and fragrant, absorbing the spice and eating it extremely!
2 star anise
1 bit pepper
2 bay leaves
8 cloves of garlic
Soy sauce, salt, sugar, cooking alcohol (according to taste and duck size)
- Clean duck then put in boiled pot. Scoop water evenly over the duck’s surface to help evenly cook the meat.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat with water, soy sauce, salt, sugar, wine and star anise, pepper, bay leaf, ginger and garlic.
- When the mixture boils, add the duck. Continue to ladle the spice mixture all over the duck surface.
- Lower heat, simmer for about 3 hours. Open the lid every 30 minutes and spoon the spice mixture on the duck’s face for 5 minutes.
- For the last 30 minutes before the casserole is finished, pour the seasoning mixture into the duck belly using the spoon. Ducks absorb the seasoning, leaving some water as shown.
With this duck stock, the meat will be soft and keep its natural sweetness, and the spice will be absorbed into each piece of meat very richly. This dish helps balance the heat – welding of the body so in addition to delicious, it also has a very good effect for health there!
5. Braised duck with lemongrass and chili
Winter meal will be so warm with braised duck lemongrass chili spicy aromatic aroma!
1 duck is about 2.2kg
4 sliced lemongrass chopped
1 piece of fresh ginger 1/2 shredded 1/2 pound
1 minced garlic
1 fresh chili
1 little green onion
1 tsp crushed pepper
1 cup coconut water or boiling water
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon yellow turmeric powder
2 tsp oyster sauce
3 tsp seasoning
3 teaspoons of sugar
4 tbsp fish sauce
4 tablespoons cooking oil
5 teaspoons white wine
- Duck cleans hair, removes fat, takes 1/2 alcohol + salt + crushed ginger, rub on skin for a few minutes. Rinse with cold water, drain. Cut duck into bite size, marinate 1 tablespoon fish sauce, leave for 15 minutes.
- Pan the oil on the frying pan to lightly fry the duck and remove the fat. Take out the duck and drain the oil.
- Put duck in pots + turmeric + wine + spices + fish sauce + sugar + 1/3 lemongrass + 1/3 ginger + 1/3 chili powder. Mix well for 15 minutes to absorb.
- North pan on the stove to wait for heat, add 1/2 garlic +1/3 lemongrass to the island pan to fragrant.
- Then fry the duck in high heat for a few minutes, add boiling water, stir well. Turn the low heat until the water is quite dry, add oyster sauce (if the oyster sauce from the beginning, the duck will be very salty), taste again to taste. If the water in the pot is dry, add sesame oil and pepper and turn off the heat. Put the pan on the stove to wait for heat, then add garlic + lemongrass and ginger into it, stir quickly for fragrant gold, then add the scallions, turn off the stove.
Scoop the duck out on a plate, arrange it as you like. Garnish with lemongrass, ginger, sauteed onion + gold + pepper + fresh chili to finish.
In the past, people used to braised chicken with lemongrass and chili but rarely made duck with lemongrass. Today I introduce to everyone the duck with turmeric, lemongrass, ginger and chili. In winter, the weather is cold and dry, making the skin dry and flaky, and the lips are cracked. A little turmeric should be added to the daily diet to rejuvenate the smooth, confident skin. And the cold season is also the season susceptible to colds, we should combine delicious cooking and prevention with lemongrass, ginger because they have a cooling effect, relieve pain and good for the skin … ..
6. Duck cooked with taro
Duck meat is a very popular material in the summer, taro soup with duck meat is very cool to eat.
½ the duck was cleaned
Scallions, Chinese smell, ginger
Grain salt, spices, fish sauce
- Peeled taro peeled, salt to clean, halved or made arbitrary
- Cut duck meat to taste, put meat into water pot with 1 piece of crushed ginger, boil to wash meat. Wash the duck with clean water.
- Add the duck to the saucepan, add stir-fry spices for the duck to hunt again, infuse the spices. Put tattooed water over the meat, lower the heat to simmer until the meat is tender.
- Taro picked out to drain, put in another saucepan sautéed with spices to infuse.
- When the duck is almost soft, pour the stir-fried taro into the pan until it is soft.
- Scallions, scent washed, chopped.
- When the soup is done, turn off the heat, sprinkle the onions and season with a bit of delicious fish sauce for the soup.
Duck meat is a very popular material in the summer, taro soup with duck meat is very cool to eat. Soft potatoes, greasy duck meat, rich sweet water is a very delicious and nutritious soup that is worth a try.
I wish you success and delicious!