How to make delicious and simple fruit jelly
The summer is hot, the fruit jelly dish will water your soul both literally and figuratively. The cool, delicious pieces of jelly with slices of fresh seasonal fruits will make anyone enjoy also “cool” and refreshed immediately.
Here is a recipe for fruit jelly from Ms. Khuat Thi Kieu Van. Ms. Van is a very popular lecturer with courses on 3D jelly, buttermilk jelly, mirrored jelly, and often has recipes that are enthusiastically welcomed by her sisters.
Try this for your family and kids!
How to make delicious fruit jelly at home:
– 1 package of 10gr flexible jelly. If you want to eat crunchy, use 12.5gr agar
– 1.3 liters of water
– 200gr of sugar
– Chopped fruits (should use soft and colorful fruits like mango, strawberry, kiwi, grapes, watermelon): 300gr to 400gr
Tools: Mold 20cm
- Mix the jelly jelly in water and cook over medium heat until boiling
- Simmer for 5 minutes on low heat to melt and cook the seaweed
- Add sugar until boiling again. Skim off and turn off the heat
Tips to make fruit jelly is the most delicious and beautiful:
– You should let the jelly cool down for about 7 to 10 minutes. Doing so is that when poured into a metal mold, the agar surface will not be pitted. In addition, jelly when too hot to pour into the fruit layer can ripen, discolor or lose vitamins from fruits.
– Pour 1 layer of jelly coated with mold about 0.5cm, the purpose is to keep the fruit not in direct contact with the mold surface and make the cake surface smooth and more beautiful.
– After the mold is nearly crowded, you put the fruits in. You can arrange mangoes or strawberries in a beautiful flower shape like oval and round cakes you make.
– If not picky, then you can arrange fruit alternating colors like square cake pattern below.
– If you want the fruits to not float all over the cake, you just put a thin layer of fruit. After pouring a thin layer of jelly on top of this layer of fruit, continue layering another layer of fruit. You try to pour the jelly so that the jelly must crept in between the layers of fruit so that the layers have good cohesion.
After all the fruits have been arranged, you add another layer of jelly. Thus, the whole fruit will be wrapped in 2 layers of clear jelly, the mirror layer and the final layer.
– After the jelly layer in winter, you pour coconut milk layer. Can stop here if full of molds. If not full, you can pour 1 more layer of fruit jelly (such as passion fruit or mango, or fruit syrup …)
– Normally, if you plan to make 2 layers, the fruit layer will cover 2/3 of the mold thickness as you do it. If done in 3 layers, the fruit layer makes up 1/2 of the mold thickness.
– Allow the jelly to freeze completely to remove it from the mold.
– When cutting, remember to use a sharp knife to cut the piece to make the cake beautiful. In this way, the fruit has good adhesion and does not discrete when cut.
Instead of fruit plates, your kids will surely enjoy the jelly pieces that voluntarily eat more.
Instructors Khuat Thi Kieu Van and WikiLady give you 200,000 tuition on the occasion of launching the latest course – Lotus Pond with 3D jelly jelly combined with floating flowers. This lotus-pond-making course , Ms Kieu Van has cherished for a long time, packed a lot of new techniques and recipes, as well as specific tips to make her jelly cake always soulful and most beautiful. The course will help you:
- Molded silicon shaped fish, lotus, lotus leaf, lotus with the most standard, most delicious recipe
- Instructions on how to cook a crystal clear base, how to pump bubbles in the base
- How to drop fish into the base, create more moss in the heart of the aquarium
- Floating lotus decor with the most beautiful layout
- Create an aquarium with 2 super beautiful jelly layers