Synthesis of 20 ways to make delicious dishes from chicken to eat stock without worry
Vietnamese family cuisine will teach you 20 ways to prepare delicious dishes from chicken , helping you to change the daily menu regularly.
1. Chicken cooked with sour bamboo shoots
1 set of young chicken eggs
Sour bamboo shoots: 300gr
Spices: Fish sauce, seasoning, ginger, lemongrass
Chicken you should choose the chicken we cook will be better because the chicken industry will be badly cooked. Meat should choose the best chicken or breast meat, buy clean, close to salt, chop pieces to taste, marinate with fish sauce, seasoning, ginger and drain to infuse the meat for 20 minutes.
Pickled shoots with water to reduce acidity, if you want to reduce sour, you can boil with boiling water to reduce acidity and detoxify. Bamboo shoots are long and thin, do not tear the piece so big and it doesn’t look good.
Sautéed bamboo shoots: Put oil in an old hot pan to sauté the bamboo shoots, stir well, season with a little fish sauce, seasoning powder to medium, sauté the bamboo shoot thoroughly, sauté as long as the bamboo shoots back. Bamboo shoots are very edible oil, so depending on the amount of bamboo shoots, the amount of oil is moderate, not so much will cause cooking oil to float on the surface of the broth, which will make you feel sick.
For chicken meat, when marinated, you will stir fry the chicken, young chicken eggs, cook the chicken until stirring evenly, when the chicken is almost cooked, stir fry the bamboo shoots and stir fry together.
Stir for about 5 minutes to let the chicken and bamboo shoots the spices together, then add about 2 bowls of hot water.
If you like to eat more water, you can give more, but do not give much because it will dilute chicken and bamboo shoots.
Boil chicken and bamboo pots, skim if available, simmer slowly simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes, seasoning seasonings to taste.
Turn off the heat, add the cilantro and chopped cilantro as the finished dish.
2. Grilled chicken chao
1 chicken is about 1kg 2
congee: 2 tablespoons to eat
red Chao soup : 3 capsules …
Honey: 3 tablespoons ..
sauce : 2 spoon … Cooking wine: 40mL
Onion, minced ginger
Step 1: After buying chicken, wash the chicken, remove the bones in the chicken so the meat will be cooked faster and the way of cooking is also faster and simpler.
Step 2: Next, grind the chao and mix well with oyster sauce, honey and wine to make the marinade. This is a very important step and has a deciding factor on whether or not the grilled chicken is good.
Step 3: Next, sprinkle the above sauce into the chicken.
Step 4: Get the chicken string tightly or can use foil to wrap the chicken.
Step 5: Put the chicken in a large food nylon bag, then under the remaining sauce and ginger and onions into the chicken, then refrigerate overnight.
If you do not have time, you can leave the chicken in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
Step 6: Prepare the tray and oven, lined with foil.
Step 7: Then put the chicken in the grill at a temperature of 200 degrees C within 40 minutes …. If a charcoal grill is better.
Step 8: When the chicken is cooked, cut it out into pieces … with pickles and cucumber are delicious food
3. Steamed chicken with onion fat
– 1 chicken 1kg
– 1 cup chopped onions
– 50g young ginger, chopped
– 1 tbsp minced garlic
– 1 tbsp oyster sauce
– 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Clean chicken, use about 2 teaspoons of salt + 1 tbsp of white wine marinated chicken, marinated from inside to outside to absorb chicken, then leave the chicken overnight.
When the chicken has been marinated overnight, bring the chicken to steam for about half an hour, the chicken is cooked, put the chicken on a plate, pour the steamed chicken into the cup (because when steaming the chicken, the chicken will have the water stripped out, I use this steamed chicken sauce to make sauce) spread on the skin with a layer of sesame oil to make the chicken skin shiny and not dry.
When the chicken is cool, cut the chicken into pieces, lay the chopped green onions and chopped ginger to the top, use 3-4 tablespoons of hot oil, pour the oil on the ginger part of the onion until it is ripe, followed by 1 spoon sesame oil in a frying pan to heat, add garlic and fragrant.
For boiling steamed chicken, boil oyster sauce and a little sugar, if you add a little salt, add a little flour mixed with water, add to the sauce, when the sauce has been poured sauce on the chicken plate.
So complete the steamed chicken with onion. When eating lightly mix chicken soaked in sauce and served with onion and ginger fat.
4. Chicken salad with laksa leaves
Chicken is a familiar dish of many people, including chicken mixed with laksa leaves. Chicken pieces are shredded and mixed with laksa leaves, add a little lemon, vinegar, pepper, chili … another is a very familiar dish with almost every country. Although familiar with that, but everyone mentioned everyone craving saliva, only those who were too full stomach can indifferent to this dish only.
Chickens: 1 female
Onions: 1 bulb, thinly sliced, mixed with a little vinegar, sugar soaked and squeezed dry
beard: 1 hold, picked clean, divided into two halves: one half chopped, half to leaf
Horn chili: 1 fruit: crushed with a bit of
vinegar Vinegar: 1 cup, pan: 1 fruit
Onion: 3 bulbs, garlic: some cloves, pepper: a little
-Chicken bought scrub through salt and then wash with water to clean, drain.
– North chicken pot, pour 2 liters of water into the pot, season with 1 teaspoon of sugar, half a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of MSG. Bring the water to a boil, then put the chicken to a boil.
– Chicken cooked, then pick up and soak in cold water immediately, this step helps white chicken and chicken skin yellow. Next, strain the bone to tear the flesh into pieces, each bite to taste.
– Shallot, thinly sliced shallots then put in a frying pan of non-fragrant yellow oil.
– Mix chicken, laksa leaves, onion, and yellow onions together.
Mix fish sauce mix:
+ Mix a mixture of sugar, garlic, chili peppers, lemons, pepper, fish sauce, taste again for a non-harsh taste and, importantly, do not crack (it is better to taste salty than to be pale). This mixture is poured onto the chicken mixed with onion, laksa leaves and then put your hands clean and mix well. This dish is hard to mix by hand, just absorbed.
– Eat with rice, sticky rice, or used as a drink are all delicious.
5. Salt cane chicken
Salt cane chicken is a specialty that has existed for a long time and until now this is still one of the delicacies from chicken which is very popular because of its delicious taste and easy processing.
– 2 Preparation
– 2 drumsticks chicken thighs
– 2 scallions, 10gr ginger, 10gr tea tree fruit, 3 bay leaves, 3 star anise leaves, 20gr goji seed
– 30ml white wine, 10gr sugar, 15gr salt
– Paper silver
Step 1: Remove the bones and marinate the chicken with a pinch of salt
Step 2: Now roll and wrap the chicken with foil and bake at 150 degrees C for 10 minutes for cooked meat.
Step 3: Soak scallions, ginger, camellia, bay leaf, star anise, goji seed in 1.5l of hot water for about 5 ′. Then, add some wine and sugar and bring to a boil on the stove.
Step 4: Wait for the meat to cool, peel off the foil and soak the meat in the water mixture just made in step 3 for 1 day and refrigerate.
Step 5: After soaking, remove the chicken and cut the pieces to enjoy. Decorate each piece of chicken with a magic particles to look beautiful.
6. Fried chicken with sauce
– 450g chicken drumstick
– 7ml sesame oil
– 15ml soy sauce
– 1 egg
– 60g corn flour – 450g chicken drumstick Sauce:
– Garlic, ginger, chopped green onion root
– 130ml chicken broth
– 30ml soy sauce
– Flour corn, chili sauce, sugar
– 1 broccoli
– Mix sesame oil, egg white, soy sauce with cornstarch
– Cut the chicken into small pieces and marinate with
the flour mixture for about 20 ′.
– Processing sauce: add the broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, chili sauce, garlic, sugar into the bowl and stir until dissolved
– Add a little oil to the pan and then fry ginger and
minced garlic .
– Add all remaining ingredients in the
sauce, stir well and cook until the mixture boils again.
– Prepare a pan of hot oil and then turn the chicken into the
fried chicken so crispy yellow. Note to drain the chicken oil
– Finally, when eating, dip chicken directly in the
sauce is done. When you eat, have some boiled broccoli ready,
Chopped scallions and hot rice bowl. The sauce will make
the chicken extremely special.
7. Steamed chicken with soy sauce
Chicken steamed with soy sauce is also a fairly simple dish, just bring chicken marinated with soy sauce and steamed then there is a very attractive dish with soft meat, rich flavor for your family’s meal.
1 chicken is about 1.3 kg.
1 branch ginger ginger.
30 ml of alcohol.
Spices: Salt, sugar, seasoning.
Chicken washed and then dried
wash the ginger and slide it. Wash scallions cut off the white head separately. Peeled garlic, minced.
Stuff the white onions and ginger into the chicken’s stomach
Mix 6 tbsp of soy sauce with 1 tbsp of sugar and minced garlic
Then, sweep the chicken oil mixture all over the chicken, to marinate for 30 minutes to infuse spices.
After marinating, put the chicken in the microwave and spin for 2 minutes, then the skin will turn and then cook the chicken for about 30 minutes for the chicken to cook.
Chicken steamed soy sauce Chicken steamed soy sauce. Pretty simple .
The chicken is tender, well-absorbed in soy sauce, very rich and delicious.
8. Young fried chicken heart
2 sets chicken heart
1/2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced shallots
1/3 teaspoon chili powder Grilled
water, salt, pepper, sugar
– Choosing chicken hearts with young eggs, washed, cut to taste.
– Marinate chicken heart with onion, garlic, fish sauce to soak for 15 minutes.
– Non-aromatic garlic, chili powder and then fried chicken hearts.
– Making invasive water to cook chicken hearts just cooked, seasoning to taste.
– Spicy stir-fried chicken heart served with pickled rice and onion.
9. Chicken with Japanese sauce
– 5-6 chicken drumsticks
– 4 cloves of garlic, 1 small sprinkle of ginger
– 2 tbsp of soy sauce
– 2 tbsp of pineapple juice
– 1 tbsp of brown sugar
– 3 tbsp of rice wine (optional)
– 1 tbsp of oil sesame
– Roasted sesame
Step 1: Chicken washed, drained, skin removed.
Step 2: Put the chicken thighs in the pan, without adding oil.
Step 3: Garlic, ginger peeled, minced.
Step 4: Mix soy sauce with sugar, rice wine, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and pineapple juice in a separate bowl, mix well.
Step 5: Sprinkle the sauce made in step 4 on the chicken in the pan.
Step 6: Cover the pan with foil, turn on the heat for about 8 minutes, then turn down the small.
Step 7: Sometimes, you turn the chicken thighs to make them evenly cooked.
Step 8: Cook until the sauce thickens, chicken is golden brown.
Step 9: Then you sprinkle aromatic sesame seeds on the surface of the chicken thigh. Take out hot plate.
10. Grilled chicken wings with chili sauce
– 300g chicken wings
– 2 spoons of spicy chili sauce
– 2 teaspoons of honey
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 2 teaspoons of delicious fish sauce
– 2 teaspoons of sugar
– Washed chicken wings, cut in half, marinated into crushed garlic chicken wings, chutney, honey, salt, fish sauce, sugar. Mix, marinate about 2 hours to season.
– Baking tray lined with baking paper, put chicken wings in the tray, put in the oven at a temperature of 190 degrees C for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the temperature of the oven. Whenever you see the yellow chicken wings is fine. When grilling, remember to return both sides of the chicken wings and use the brush to mix the marinated chicken wings on the meat surface, so that the meat does not dry out.
– If there is charcoal, you grill chicken wings on charcoal. Chicken cooked, take out hot use with rice.
11. Sautéed chicken with lemongrass and chili
– You can choose thighs, wings, or my chicken …
– Lemongrass, garlic, chili and a little curry powder.
– Chicken washed, cut to taste.
– Marinate chicken with garlic, finely chopped chili, little pepper, fish sauce, sugar, salt.
– Marinated chicken for about 15 minutes to infuse spices.
– Lemongrass, garlic, minced chili.
– Heat the pan, add some cooking oil, stir-fried minced garlic, then stir fry chicken and sauté for hunting.
– When the chicken has re-hunt, you let the mixture of lemongrass just minced, a little curry powder to stir fry until the chicken is cooked evenly, fragrant.
Stir-fried chicken with chilli lemongrass served with hot rice, with some raw vegetables and cucumber will make you feel more delicious in the days after Tet, or in the chilly weather.
12. Deep fried chicken
– 300g chicken breast
1 bowl of breadcrumbs
1 cup cornstarch
Salt, pepper, seasoning seeds, cooking oil for frying
Step 1: Rinse chicken breast, wipe dry and cut each piece to taste, use gradually to soften the meat, then marinate the meat with salt, pepper and a little seasoning seeds to allow about 1 hour to absorb.
Step 2: Prepare three bowls: 1 bowl of beaten eggs, 1 bowl of cornstarch, 1 bowl of ruffled flour.
Step 3: Dip the chicken pieces into cornstarch in turn so that the flour coat a thin layer, then dip the piece of meat into the egg mixture, finally rolling through the dough.
Step 4 : Add the oil to the pan so that the oil is full of meat when frying, heat the oil on medium low heat, when the oil is hot enough, the meat is fried in gold, frying time is about 5 minutes, the meat is cooked yellow evenly. Put the meat on a pad lined with an absorbent paper, to absorb any excess oil. Serve hot with ketchup sauce.
13. Steamed chicken feet with onion
– 500g chicken feet (about 9 pairs of chicken feet)
– 1 lemon
– Green onion
– White wine
– Seasoning, pepper, salt, cooking oil
– Choose small, medium-sized chicken feet because they are too big to feel bored and full of fat. To deodorize the chicken feet and create a bright white color, after cleaning, soak the chicken feet for 5 minutes with a mixture of water and a few slices of lemon.
– Scallions cut into about 6 cm.
– Add a little water to the pot to boil with chicken feet. Cover for 10 minutes. Pour water out, add some cooking oil, some seasoning seeds, scallions and 2 drops of white wine steamed with chicken feet for 5 minutes.
– Chicken feet dipped in lemon salt and lemon pepper make a drink or play with family very suitable
14. Chicken with bamboo shoots
– 3 – 4 pieces of chicken breast, or chicken drumstick
– 150g of fresh bamboo shoots
– Fish sauce, salt, chili, seasoning and pepper
– Washed green onion
, chopped onions and garlic – Cashew oil
– Chicken bought and washed with diluted salt, drained to the basket.
– Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces. Marinate the minced chicken pilgrimage, add about a teaspoon of fish sauce, half a teaspoon of seasoning seeds, a little pepper. Marinate for 1 hour.
– Fresh bamboo shoots cut off the old, sliced sections to taste.
– Pour cold water to cover the surface of bamboo shoots, boil for about 5 to 10 minutes, to reduce the acidity of the shoots.
– After boiling, rinse with cool water, put bamboo shoots on the basket.
– Heat two small spoons of cashew oil, non-fragrant garlic, pour chicken into deep-fried golden on both sides.
– Next, put the bamboo shoots. Fill the pot with some cold water. Add a small spoon of fish sauce, a small spoon of salt, a little seasoning, chili powder.
– Cover the pot tightly, simmer slightly to allow the bamboo shoots and chicken to absorb the seasoning.
– After the chicken and bamboo shoots are soft, season again according to your taste. Turn off the heat, sprinkle chopped scallions. Scoop out on a plate, use with rice.
15. Steamed chicken with lemongrass salt
– Chicken: 01 chicken ranges from 1.0 kg – 1.5 kg, (if you can choose chickens, the better);
– Granulated salt: 500g;
– Lemongrass: 150g – 200g;
– White wine: 30ml;
– Lemons: 01 fruit + 01 handful of lemon leaves;
– Spices: ginger, chilli, pepper, monosodium glutamate, dry onions, seasoning;
Steaming tools of steamed chicken with lemongrass and salt:
– Large steamed pot for steaming chickens;
– Blister separator
Step 1. Processing raw materials
– Chicken: Clean. Deodorize chicken meat by soaking chicken in water mixed with white wine, ginger and some salt for about 3 to 5 minutes; deodorizing chicken meat to make chicken more delicious; After the chicken is soaked, smell the smell and take it out to drain and prepare it to be steamed with lemongrass.
– Lemongrass: Rinse, cut from 5cm – 10 cm length; the leaves remain intact, the roots are smashed to lemongrass fades easily;
– Lemon leaves: Wash off with leaves;
– Ginger, fresh chilli: sliced only;
– Lemon: Take juice
Step 2. Marinate the chicken before steaming
– Mix marinated spices: 3-4 tablespoons of chopped lemongrass, 01 little chopped lemon leaves; finely chopped shallots, 1 teaspoon seasoning, ½ teaspoon MSG, pepper.
– After mixing all the above ingredients, we rub the chicken evenly and let it take 15 to 20 minutes for the chicken to infuse the spices.
Step 3. Prepare the autoclave
– Granulated salt at the bottom of the steamer, about 1.0 to 1.5cm;
– Turn lemongrass lining evenly on the salt layer;
– Sliced lemon leaves and sliced ginger just mix well and spread on the lemongrass layer;
– Put the layer of steaming plate (or replace with plate to eat;
Step 4. Perform steaming chicken
– We can use a little crushed lemongrass mixed with ginger and lemon slices are just rolled into the chicken belly to taste lemongrass, lemon, ginger absorb from the inside out;
– Put the chicken in the steamer (without water), cover and start to heat up the steamer stove; Note that during the steaming process, the boiler must be tight, the stove heat until it is hot enough.
– Steaming time from 30 minutes to 45 minutes depending on the type of chicken or not.
Step 5. In the process of waiting for steaming, we make the sauce and steaming of lemongrass chicken
– Can buy available salt and pepper, mix fresh sliced chili and lemon juice;
– If there is no available salt, use refined salt (iodized salt), 01 sliced fresh chilli, 01 teaspoon drunk pepper and 01 spoon of lemon juice. Mix the spices on the salt to steamed chicken with lemongrass.
Step 6. Decorate the chicken plate
When chicken is cooked; put the chicken in a tray;
Chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces, arrange on the dish, then strip the lime leaves to the top of the dish.
Above are instructions on how to make a very simple steamed chicken with lemongrass and salt for your family to enjoy a delicious meal.
16. Hainanese chicken rice
Chicken 1 child under 1.5 kg (hens ready to lay)
Ginger, garlic, chili, lemon, sugar salt, oyster sauce.
North fragrant rice (or eight pineapple rice)
Step 1: Make clean chicken and then put in the pot to boil. When boiled add a few slices of ginger, a pinch of salt and onions. Ginger, onions work to deodorize the chicken and the pot of water.
When the pot boil for about 10 minutes, turn off the heat and let the chicken soak for about 30-40 minutes as the chicken is well cooked without being crushed. In the meantime we process soy sauce.
Wash chicken well into the pot to boil
Boil the chicken for about 10 minutes then let the chicken soak without ripening
Step 2: Soy sauce includes 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, half a spoon of sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice, 2 cloves of minced garlic, ginger 1 minced minced pork, 2 tablespoons chili sauce, 1/2 tablespoon cool boiled water. Beat these spices and you’ll have a delicious bowl of chicken dipping soup.
Making dipping sauce for Hainanese chicken rice
Soy sauce mix just enough for the diet
Step 3: Remove the chicken and drain. Add 4 cloves of garlic to the aromatic mixture with chicken fat, add a little oyster sauce to be colored and fragrant. Then, fill the chicken broth with just enough to cook the rice. Add rice and cook until cooked.
Chicken picked out to dry to prepare chicken rice
Put rice into boiled water to cook rice
Step 4: Chop chicken horizontally, firmly and tightly so that the chicken does not get crushed. The remaining chicken water you add scallions into is a bowl of sweet and delicious soup. Cut the rice into a bowl and enjoy it. Pick up the chicken decisively so it doesn’t get crushed
Chicken cut decisively and transparently, when eating is not chewy
For the variety of chicken dishes, you should see more how to make mushroom chicken hotpot, mugwort, braised chicken wings with taro … also very delicious and attractive. Please change the processing often to help the family always eat delicious offline.
17. Sour and sour chicken soup
Chicken cooked with sour soup always brings a special feeling of excitement, such as Chicken with giang leaves, Chicken with sour and sour soup …
Pineapple: half a fruit
tomatoes: 1 fruit
Vertical mosquito net (mint): 1
Braised vegetable, coriander, sugar, chili, onion, garlic. Cooked Tamarind
: 1/2 squeezed
Chicken washed, chopped small pieces to taste, then put in a bowl
Onion, minced garlic then put into chicken, marinated with salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper for 15 minutes.
Pineapple eyes removed, divided into two parts: 1/3 minced fruit, 2/3 left cut pieces of small triangles to taste.
Tomatoes chopped areca zone. Peppermint stripped with slices to taste.
Tamarind girder with hot water to get the core, seeds and pulp removed.
Heat the pot, add a little oil, fry the pineapple and stir-fry the chicken, then marinate the chicken and pre-fry the meat.
Add 2-3 cups water, simmer for about 25-30 minutes to cook the chicken.
Use the chopsticks to stab the test, soft chicken then add the mint, tomatoes, the remaining pineapple and tamarind juice.
Season with sweet and sour spices to taste and then cook again, turn off the heat, add coriander, and braised vegetables.
Ladle soup into a bowl, sprinkle a little pepper, maybe tiny chili sauce if you like spicy.
18. Braised quail eggs
– 400g chicken meat (should choose the chicken thigh)
– 20 quail eggs
– 2 spoons of water color
– 1 dried onion, 1/4 ginger root
– Spices: Soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, whole grains
– Part This material is enough for about 3 people to eat.
– First, boiled quail eggs
– In the meantime, wash the chicken and chop into pieces to eat!
– Thai dry onion and ginger into thin slices.
– When eggs are cooked, take out, soak in cold water for 5 ′ and peel off.
– Can put eggs into frying. Doing so, when stored, the eggshell will soak and smell better!
– Add chicken, egg, ginger, dry onion, colored water and spices to the pot.
– Add about 1/2 cup of water and put on the storage kitchen. Initially, set the heat to high, but when everything is boiling, lower the heat to the lowest level!
– Store the meat for about 30 minutes, until you see the part of the meat is a little bit glue can turn off the stove!
19. Fried chicken breast with sweet and sour sauce
Skinless boneless chicken breast: 2 pieces (cut 1.3cm)
Cooking oil (for frying)
Eggs: 2 fruits
Milk: 2 tablespoons
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Salt: 1 teaspoon
White pepper: 1/2 teaspoon Coffee
Bread Crumbs (Panko)
Ingredients for the sauce
: Lemon juice: 1/2 cup
Plum sauce: 6 tablespoons
Chili sauce : 1 teaspoon
Sliced pineapple: 1 cup
Onion: 1 medium bulb
Sweet pepper: 3 fruits (sliced)
Step 1: Heat the oil in a deep fryer for 375 degrees.
Prepare 3 bowls:
Bowl 1: Beat eggs and milk
Bowl 2: Flour, salt and white pepper
Bowl 3: Shredded bread (panko)
Step 2: Roll the chicken pieces in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg-milk mixture, and then roll in the breadcrumbs.
Step 3: Place the chicken pieces in the fryer and fry in batches until the chicken pieces are golden brown and fully cooked (the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees). After that, take out the chicken and leave it on the newspaper to drain. Continue to the next batch.
Step 4: Put about 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan, to medium high heat. Add sweet peppers and onions and fry for about 2 minutes. Add lemon juice, plum sauce and chutney. Boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Stir in pineapple.
Mix the sauce with the chicken and serve and enjoy it while it’s still hot!
20. Braised chicken with mushrooms
300g of chicken
30g dried shiitake mushrooms
15ml pale soy sauce
5ml thick soy sauce
5ml of cooking wine
3 cloves of garlic
Step 1: Chicken washed thoroughly pieces just eaten. Sliced carrots, sliced, chili, soft mushrooms, washed, washed, sliced ginger, peeled garlic.
Step 2: Heat a little cooking oil in a pan, add ginger and garlic to fragrant. Add chicken to the island for chicken to hunt again, add soy sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine on the island until the chicken turns brown.
Step 3: Add water to the surface of the chicken. Add mushrooms and carrots and bring to a boil, then simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Step 4: Bring the water to a boil, then add the chili and a pinch of salt to the island.
Braised chicken with mushroom is a dish that uses familiar ingredients in cooking but still brings a delicious and tasty dish. Chicken cooked in this way is soft and sweet, and it tastes delicious, especially when served with white rice.